- Architectural Designer
- Koji YAMAZAKI
- Personal Profile
Architectural Designer focused in the improvement, renovation and construction of transportation-related facilities.
Graduating from Kogakuin University in 1991, Mr Yamazaki worked as a Architectural Designer in Rui Sekkeishitsu,
ARCHINOVA and Alton Design and participated in different construction projects.
In 2004, He resigned from Alton Design and joined Transportation Research Institute Co., Ltd. as a Director/Principal Research Engineer.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work Experience / Project Highlights
Director/Principal Research Engineer May 2004 - Now
Transportation Research Institute Co., Ltd
Performed a number of projects on transportation-related facilities,
including a series of toilet renovation works in different stations of Tokyo Metro.
Provided insights from the view of architectural design and utilisation investigation in many other researches.
Below are some highlighted projects.
- FY2016 Research concerning Renovation of General-use Restrooms in Toyosu and 6 other Stations (Metro Rail Facilities Company Limited)
- FY2016 Review on Parking System within House Cplx. etc. in Minami-Osawa Campus Fifth Ave. House Cplx. (Minami-Osawa Campus Fifth Ave. House Cplx. Assn.)
- FY2013 Research on Number of Foreign Visitors in Tokyo Metro Stations (Tokyo Metro Company Limited)
- FY2011 Publicity Work of Earthquake Resistance of Buildings along Emergency Transportation Route (Social Planning Research Institute Company Limited)
- FY2010 Research Design on Toyota City Model Region of Low-Carbon Society (Model Environment City Promotion Division, Toyota City)
Architectural Designer Jul 2002 - Feb 2004
Alton Design Co., Ltd
Manager of development projects and processed preliminary and detailed design for the residential buildings.
Architectural Designer Jan 1998 - Jun 2002
ARCHINOVA Co., Ltd
Worked on preliminary and detailed design as well as planning of a couple of new apartments.
Architectural Designer Apr 1991 - Nov 1997
Rui Sekkeishitsu Co., Ltd.
Responsible for detailed design in various construction project, including high school, city office, and commercial buildings.
Kogakuin University Apr 1987 - Mar 1991
Faculty of Engineering
Bachelor of Architecture